Faith Funeral Service
Faith Funeral Service, LLC is a privately held company founded in 2006 with the intention of providing quality funerals at about half the price of the national average.
Although there are many differences, with respect to the way we operate, the most significant is probably our mobility and price.
As you may know, most funeral homes serve their local area, usually 15-20 mile radius; thus the family and friends go to the funeral home for their services. Faith Funeral Service, on the other hand brings the funeral to your church in your community just as we would if we had a facility in your community, but without the overhead expense! This is one of the ways we keep funeral costs down to about half the price of other firms.
- Be on call to serve families when a death occurs, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Remove and transfer the deceased from the place of death (home, nursing home, hospital, etc.) to the funeral home.
- Perform professional care of the deceased, as requested by the family, which may include washing, embalming, restorative art, dressing, casketing, hairdressing, and cosmetology.
- Arrange a consultation with the family to gather the information necessary for completing paperwork (certificate of death, etc.) and to arrange the details of the funeral service.
- Compose, with the provided information, an obituary that includes information about the service (date, time, location, etc.), and biographical and survivor information; send to all newspapers as requested by the family.
- Offer assistance to the family by contacting the family’s choice of clergy, other officiants, musicians and singers if requested, and make arrangements with any special groups (military, fraternal, etc.) to be present at or participate in funeral services.
- Contact and arrange necessary details with the cemetery, crematory, or other places of disposition, inquiring about fees, regulations, and other requirements before funeral services.
- Help families with questions about veteran affairs, social security benefits, insurance claims, and other related inquiries.
- Help families by arranging flowers, framed photos, photo collages, and other memorial pieces in the chapel during services and/or visitation.
- Professionally direct the chosen funeral services, from visitation to funeral service, to processional and disposition of remains.
- Deliver, after the service, flowers, guest register book, flower cards, memorial contributions made to the family, photos that were displayed and any other items back to the family.
- Assist the family with other arrangements that are needed after the service, including adding death dates to existing monuments or purchasing new monuments.
We are very committed to the well-being of the families we serve and to the preservation of the integrity of Christian values, while providing professionalism, personal attention, dignity, and respect at the lowest possible price.